Today was KB's First day of Preschool! She had a lot of fun, I was worried that the fact that her class has
10 kids in it
8 of them being
boys would bother her. At the end of the day she told me that she had a hard
sticking together with the other
girl in her class because sometimes she just wanted to play with the
boys.
Here is KB Saying "Mom you already took a picture"

KB buckling her backpack up so it will be safe on the way to school
4 comments:
Oh my she is so cute. I love that little girl. Tell her she looked beautiful on her first day of preschool. So sad they are growing up!
Adorable!!!
so cute- the backpack is as big as her!!
The first day of school. How I miss seeing those cuties come through my door.
Post a Comment