Happy Birthday KB! I can't believe KB has been a part of our family for 5 years! It AMAZES me that the sweet little four lb baby we had five years ago is this wild five year old running through my home. She is so fun here are some things I love about our Birthday Girl
about 3 days old
She is a girl that knows what she wants/likes and goes for it
She is confident
She is kind
She is great at talking people into things (I sure wish I had that skill, I would use it on her :))
She is a GREAT big Sister
She is thoughtful of others
She is inquisitive
She is quite silly and yet quite stoic all at the same time
She loves to be outside
She is quite dramatic
She is honest
She usually has a dirty face, it used to drive me crazy but I have come to love it
She enjoys taking in all of one thing before moving on to the next. She really knows how to enjoy something! ( We have learned taking walks/going to the zoo with other children not really on KB's pace)
She is kind
She is great at talking people into things (I sure wish I had that skill, I would use it on her :))
She is a GREAT big Sister
She is thoughtful of others
She is inquisitive
She is quite silly and yet quite stoic all at the same time
She loves to be outside
She is quite dramatic
She is honest
She usually has a dirty face, it used to drive me crazy but I have come to love it
She enjoys taking in all of one thing before moving on to the next. She really knows how to enjoy something! ( We have learned taking walks/going to the zoo with other children not really on KB's pace)
She loves to be sneaky
She is quite the monkey and getting more so everyday
She loves books
I could go on all night. We sure do love you KB, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
about 3 days old

about 1 years old
about 2 years old
about 3 years old
about 4 years old
TODAY!
7 comments:
Happy B-day to KB. We love you and miss you. She has such curly hair on her birthday!
Happy birthday Katers! We love you too!! I'm so glad that Ella and Kate have become such good friends and I think its crazy that we've actually known Kate through most of those pictures... wow, time flies!
oh i love the glimpses through the years. She is just a ray of sunshine! We (Sav, Char, and I) are just smiling looking at her. On her 5 pix with the curly hair Savanna said, "i didn't really recognize her." :) Love the bday do! Wish we were there to celebrate!
What an amazing kid! I hope she has a fabulous birthday!!
What a cute girl! Happy birthday! McKenzie saw pics of your kids on your blog and told me that she misses her friends...oh and she said that they are her friends not mine!
You have a five year old? That's crazy. I rememeber you as a cute pregnant person with her, then of course you moved away. Can I just tell you the pic of B sitting on the toliet licking the spoon is my fave ever!! Love it.
WOW she's grown up fast! Love this girl. I can't believe how fast 4 years has gone. She looks a lot like you Jen.
Post a Comment