
This is in no way a perfect picture, but it is perfect to me. It is the only picture I have of these two. This is my Grandpa Folchi and little Ellie G with her Great Grandpa Folchi. This is the first time she has met him and he quickly became her best bud. My sweet grandpa is in his 80's but he loved every minute of talking with her, showing her his pond, and playing with her. I love this man, you can't help but feel happy when you are around him. He is quiet and funny, although he never says very much he makes you feel special and a desire to be around him. I am so blessed to have such amazing grandparents who relished in my 5 young children without a care to the chaos we bring. I am so grateful this year that I was finally able to get my kiddos out to my grandparents home and hope to make it a tradition for as long as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment