Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WHY?

Buster asks why constantly (I know it is what my little guy is supposed to do, but his sister never did) anyway I was cracking up the other day when not even he could answer his question why. Overheard Conversation Buster had with himself (okay really the horsey's he was playing with had this conversation). I do love (parenthesis ) even when they aren't appropriate.

Horsey #1: Why
Horsey #2: Because it is blue
Horsey #1: Why
Horsey #2: Because it is
Horsey #1: Why because, see it is blue
Horsey #2: Why
Horsey #1: I don't know why, why, why (he said that with a very exasperated tone)

You gotta love the logical imagination of a little boy!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

We love Coley-Pokey, give him a kiss!

Anne Woods said...

So great to see and hear what you guys are up to! So many new things going. Crawling already!?! And solo money bars... impressive!

From a Mother's Heart said...

I got your blog address from your mom. This is Claire in Arizona. Love your blogspot....